Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Critical Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Critical essay topics: Women rights in Muslim world
Muslim principles are extremely rigid in terms of male control over females. Moreover, in certain countries like Afghanistan, females are still not viewed as persons, rather as men's property. Thus, the observance of women's civil rights is quite poor, especially in the Middle East, where family hierarchy and rigid role division are extremely notable. Importantly, Middle East consists of fundamentalist states, which accept new trends with great suspicion, so the changes in domestic legislations can be made slowly and gradually: nowadays, in Iran and Iraq females have gained access to higher education and employment, but polygyny and the 'verbal divorce' are still practiced.
Major thesis statements:
1) In the Middle East, females are often punished because of their relatives' or spouses' disobedience.
2) International organizations, although intervening into political and social situation in Muslim countries, are still powerless against traditionalism and intrinsic wars among factions and clans.
3) Gender equality in unattainable in Muslim world in he nearest future.
4) Women's rights should be not merely declared in domestic legal prescriptions, but also appropriately enforced through corresponding social policy.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) How do Muslim females perceive the violation of their rights? How often do they report such abuses and offenses?
2) The activities of women activists in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Palestine
3) The creation of additional workplaces and college enrolment for females.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on critical essays.
- Review brief summary on critical essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for critical essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested critical essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for critical essay were split into two categories:
Social policy issues
Social support for disabled
Mental health policy
Women rights in Muslim world
Gender equality in the US
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly