Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Comparison/Contrast Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Comparison/contrast essay topics: Urban and rural lifestyles
Big cities form a highly competitive environment that attracts people due to availability of all modern facilities and job opportunities, whereas rural areas and small towns, although providing people with fewer opportunities, remain less overcrowded, less polluted, and more favorable for healthy lifestyles due to proximity to nature and close human contacts. Unlike city dwellers who have almost no hobbies, the inhabitants of small towns always find time to manifest creativity and go in for sports on a regular basis. In addition, village dwellers are familiar with each other, whereas urban dwellers are usually apart from each other, so that they do not even try to become acquainted with their neighbors.
Major thesis statements:
1) In terms of lifestyle, urban areas are more favorable for work and professional progress, whereas small towns offer exciting leisure opportunities and relaxation.
2) Urban lifestyle is more nervous and costly, whereas rural dwellers learn to be content with uncomplicated daily joys.
3) Nowadays, some city dwellers decide on moving to suburban or rural areas for different reasons: child upbringing, health problems or their interest in certain areas for business purposes.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Urban/rural lifestyles and spirituality. Introspection and creative reflection are idealized as rural insights. How relevant is this tendency today?
2) Are people friendlier in big cities or villages?
3) Compare small town rumors and urban stereotypes.
4) Which lifestyle - urban or rural - would you prefer?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on comparison/contrast essays.
- Review brief summary on comparison/contrast essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for comparison/contrast essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested comparison/contrast essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for comparison/contrast essay were split into two categories:
Urban v. rural life
Urban and rural infrastructures
Urban and rural lifestyles
Nature and seasons
Seasons as natural periods
Emerson and Pushkin
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly