Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Cause and Effect Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Cause and effect essay topics: Unemployment
Unemployment raises pressing problems throughout the world.. Unemployed are people of not less than 16 years of age who are involuntarily out of work. They are defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics as people who are jobless, looking for jobs, and available for work. Such individuals have a right to receive temporary financial assistance from the government, but they, in turn, are obliged to apply for the services that are provided by labor registry offices. In accordance with current unemployment statistics, in June 2010 unemployment fell to 9, 5 percent. Yet, only 40 per cent of unemployed receive unemployment insurance payments, for seasonal workers are provided with poor social security.
Major thesis statements:
1) Unemployed individuals often fail to meet job search requirements, so they need additional training or education.
2) The natural rate of unemployment (economists debate whether it is 4 percent or less) is caused by frictional structural, and surplus unemployment, so current unemployment in the United States is not a matter of big concern.
3) Unemployment is neither an economic nor a social problem, but rather a temporary personal trouble, which should be overcome without government support.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) The impact of unemployment on the U.S. economy.
2) Major causes of unemployment.
3) Cause-and-effect interrelations between wage slavery and unemployment.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on cause and effect essays.
- Review brief summary on cause and effect essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for cause and effect essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested cause and effect essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for cause and effect essay were split into two categories:
The insanity defense principle
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly