Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Instruction Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Instruction essay topics: How to teach reading to a 4-5-year-old?
The age of 4-5 is generally marked with the changes in the child's basic activities - beyond the game, the child is becoming capable of learning and getting basic pre-school education. Reading is a multipurpose activity that enhances the thinking process as well as the ability to understand and process verbal and textual information. Furthermore, reading substantially increases the comprehension of any text, so children should be taught to read as early as possible. Nevertheless, it is important to remember that this activity should be approached wisely , so that the caregiver is expected combine playing and learning.
Major thesis statements:
1) Teaching reading should begin with teaching phonics.
2) Teaching to read requires the use of rhymes, poetry and alliteration, so that the child easily understands and memorized the texts.
3) Children are very different, so the parent should not rely completely on their friend's experience, whose child learned to read in two weeks - the time, needed for the development of the skill varies among minors.
4) The spiral effect of teaching reading should be kept in mind: reading better, the child begins to read more and therefore enjoys the activity.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Which approach to teaching is most preferable - phonographic, phonologic or syllabic?
2) How many sounds per day should the child learn?
3) Are repetitions and re-readings important in such training?
4) Should the parent impose the books to read or let the child select a favorite tale or story?
5) How can the parent provide access to meaning to the child?
6) How many tales/books should the caretaker read with the child until the minor begins to enjoy reading?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on instruction essays.
- Review brief summary on instruction essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for instruction essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested instruction essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for instruction essay were split into two categories:
The path to effective leadership
The upbringing of children
Moral upbringing for 4-7 year-olds
How to teach reading to a 4-5-year-old?
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly