Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Evaluation Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Evaluation essay topics: The importance of sex education at public schools
Sex education deals with human sexual behavior, sexual anatomy, sexual reproduction, sexual intercourse, and reproductive health. This form of education was first attributed to parents as their children's caregivers, but today the responsibility for sexual education is redelegated to public schools and government social programs. The controversial issues of sex education are: relevance of learning sexual behavior at high schools, topics dealing with sex education, curriculum decisions for dex education classes, forms of sex education that sex education programs cover ( comprehensive and abstinence-only), and possible philosophies of sex education. Most critics favor broad sex education programs that include such issues as abortion, contraception and the hazards of early sexual life.
Major thesis statements:
1) Sex education is likely to breed too much interest in sexual activity among teenagers, which is both socially and medically unfavorable.
2) Sex education is likely to slow down the spread of sexually transmissible diseases, teenage pregnancy, abortion, and underage prostitution, allowing individuals to plan or arrange their sexual life in a desirable way.
3) Abstinence-only education should be a basic strategy of sex education.
4) Sex education in third-world countries solves the problem of overpopulation, so sex education programs need to be designed only for developing countries.
5) Conservative moralization is likely to decrease the credibility of sex education programs among teenagers, so that abstinence-only education would bring opposite results.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Is sex education a parental or governmental responsibility?
2) Is sex education at schools likely to turn the United States into permissive society? Can such enlightenment be regarded as the promotion of polygamy?
3) Should the abstinence pattern be endorsed nowadays, after the tremendous success of sexual revolution?
4) Should sex education be incorporated into biology classes or introduced as a separate school discipline?
5) List and explain the reasons for the significance of sex education in terms of an individual's future sexual activity.
6) Which basic philosophy is more workable in sex education?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on evaluation essays.
- Review brief summary on evaluation essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for evaluation essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested evaluation essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for evaluation essay were split into two categories:
School and university issues
Suppression of arts and humanities
The importance of sex education
The availability of education
Aggression and violence
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly