Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Comparison/Contrast Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Comparison/contrast essay topics: Seasons as natural periods
Four seasons to great extent depict the human life cycle: the birth (spring), development and maturation (summer), re-evaluation of principles and beliefs (autumn), and the preparation for eternal sleep (winter). In addition, the four seasons are characterized with numerous natural changes, such as the intensification or reduction of lighting, the increase or reduction of air and water temperature and precipitation. In addition, each season has its peculiarities in terms of its impact on human health and activities.
Major thesis statements:
1) Spring is known as the blossom of love or romantic relationships due the changes in human hormonal matrix.
2) In winter, safety measures for drivers should be intensified.
3) Rapid weather changes in autumn might negatively affect human health because of human meteosensitivity.
4) Late spring, summer and autumn constitute a long period of active rest, outdoor weekends and barbecues.
5) The United States is situated in several geographical zones, so that climatic characteristics of each season vary throughout the country.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Compare winters in Arizona and Utah.
2) Describe the sky in summer and winter in your native region.
3) Describe the most common problems faced by Southerners in the four seasons.
4) Which season is most symbolic for you? Which one is your favorite?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on comparison/contrast essays.
- Review brief summary on comparison/contrast essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for comparison/contrast essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested comparison/contrast essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for comparison/contrast essay were split into two categories:
Urban v. rural life
Urban and rural infrastructures
Urban and rural lifestyles
Nature and seasons
Seasons as natural periods
Emerson and Pushkin
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly