Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Deductive Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Deductive essay topics: People's Republic of China - the humanization of Communist regime
People's Republic of China in fact followed Soviet Communist course, due to the fruitful cooperation between the USSR leaders and Mao Zedong. The country is today still viewed as Communist state, as the single controlling faction is the Communist Party of China, but in terms of international relations and domestic policies the country can be characterized as socialist or authoritarian. Human rights reports from China are still full of crude and inhumane violations, but the country is gradually adjusting its political course to global trends.
Major thesis statements:
1) China is still ruled by Communist leaders, who use Soviet experiences in their political practice.
2) Population and social policies are still stringent in China.
3) Comparing to the situation in the 1970s, People's Republic of China, has made a substantial break-through and approached its social policy to the needs of population.
4) Numerous violations of human rights, especially in remote autonomous regions, point to the disparity and discrimination of certain populations.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) How would you characterize today's China in terms of state form and political regime?
2) Which contemporary policy seems to you pro-communist? Which policies are being run under the influence of democratic world?
3) Chinese economy and quality of life in the country.
4) Immigration policy and international relations - are they still affected by Communist ideology?
5) Discuss birth control and other tools of influencing Chinese nation.
6) The situation in Xinjiang and the vestiges of totalitarianism. Are the needs of ethnic minorities addressed appropriately?
1) Lynch, M. People's Republic of China 1949-90. Trafalgar Square, 1998.
2) Murphey, R. East Asia: A New History. University of Michigan Press, 1996.
3) Sang, Ye. China Candid: The People on the People's Republic. University of California Press, 2006.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on deductive essays.
- Review brief summary on deductive essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for deductive essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested deductive essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for deductive essay were split into two categories:
The most notorious crimes
Jack the Ripper
Helmuth Schmidt, "American Bluebeard"
The fall of Communism
Soviet Union - the Red Empire
People's Republic of China
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly