Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Exploratory Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Exploratory essay topics: Origins of life
Evolution and the origins of human-beings are nowadays the issue of scholarly and public interest. Evolutionary science is consistent academic discipline, which, is however, has been widely criticized by the disciples of creationism, who state that the emergence of life was determined by certain supernatural power, whereas evolutionists assert that life originates and develops in accordance with the laws of nature, which initiate the changes in molecular, organic and genetic structures.
Major thesis statements:
1) The possibility of the emergence of life from molecular disarray can be compared to the likelihood of accidental formation of a plane from its chaotically scattered details, so the reliability of evolutionary science is still doubtful.
2) In order to develop a credible approach to the emergence of life, it is necessary to review all theories and combine them.
3) Evolutionary science can be tested and validated, whereas creationism is sourced in religious and philosophical writings.
4) A credible scholarly approach should be based upon facts: in this sense, only evolution theories are well-organized and substantiated.
5) The importance of religion for society in all epochs points to the trustworthiness of creationism.
6) Creationism is a 'cruel' paradigm that brought about a number of terrors in middle ages, so that it is merely a tool of influence on public consciousness and mentality.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) One of the most progressive and interesting 'origins theory' is panspermia doctrine. Discuss this scholarly approach and determine whether it appropriately explains the origins of life. (exploratory essay)
2) Discuss the continuity v. discontinuity of evolution. Is it still ongoing?
3) List and discuss the issues in evolutionary discipline, which remain unexplained today by classical science, but can be clarified by creationism.
4) Is it possible to combine evolutionary science and creationism? Is the 'joint' theory likely to eliminate the dispute over the origins of life?
5) Discuss the relationship between ontogenesis and phylogenesis and write whether this trend can be traced in all living organisms.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on exploratory essays.
- Review brief summary on exploratory essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for exploratory essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested exploratory essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for exploratory essay were split into two categories:
Popular scholarly debates
Origins of life
The existence of deity (God)
UFO and aliens
Ghosts and witchcraft
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly