Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Personal Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Personal essay topics: Describe your most negative conduct
Negative actions, which bring destructive results, are inevitable in each person's life, as no-one is actually capable of behaving righteously in certain situations. Nevertheless, the worst conducts always leave their footprints in human memory. Along with the feeling of blame and sometimes - pain due to the inability to turn back time and correct the behavior. Sharing such remembrances with others means gaining relief and throwing off a heavy burden from the soul. Negative conducts should be regarded philosophically - as an opportunity to re-evaluate and revise the value system and avoid such behavior in the future.
Major thesis statements:
1) If the negative conduct brings severe troubles, the 'actor' is likely to avoid it in the future and warn others against such behaviors.
2) All negative conducts should be followed by sincere confession.
3) Bad conducts should be forgiven, as no-one is safeguarded against mistakes.
4) The wisest attitude towards the person's own negative actions is didactical, as the individual is likely to learn a vital social skill from this experience through analyzing and re-evaluating.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) When did the conduct occur? In which circumstances?
2) How did you act at that moment? Was your destructive rash aimed at self-defense or at mere offense of another person?
3) Why did you act in this manner? Was it because of your current mood or negative attitude towards your 'victim'(s)?
4) Can you remember any details that kindled additional conflict/outburst?
5) Do you still feel ashamed/guilty today?
6) What can you recommend to the individuals who get into similar situations and are about to commit a similar blunder?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on personal essays.
- Review brief summary on personal essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for personal essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested personal essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for personal essay were split into two categories:
Analyze your actions
Most negative conduct
Most righteous act
Learning foreign languages
Your first dissertation
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly