Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Expository Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Expository essay topics: Monoverse v. multiverse
The idea of Universe as a single entity was challenged a long ago, in Ancient Greece. The development of multiverse theory, however, is attributed to the second half of the 20th century, when scientists discovered that subatomic particles could exist in several states at once until someone tried to measure their state. In addition, it was stated the our Universe had been created as a result of huge explosion, which disparted the primary material into a number of universes, which have dissimilar internal dynamics and structures. Furthermore, it was stated that humans are trapped within the three-dimensional zone, whereas the other zones exist parallel to the one human body can perceive.
Major thesis statements:
1) The idea of multiverse is testable, but the results of all measurements suggest that our universe is an only entity.
2) Indirect suggestions, proposed by multiverse theorists, clearly show that the other universes ('dimensions') can exist.
3) The idea of multiverse explains why the laws of physics and fine-tuned enough to allow the emergence of life on our planet.
4) The idea of multiverse is likely to explain all incomprehensible paranormal events and allow additional research in this sphere.
5) Due to the fact that a universe can be created artificially, one can guess that the presense of additional universe is a reliable and consistent theory.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) The scholars have already ascertained that the life in the Solar system, in our galaxy and allegedly in out Universe is impossible. Can the existence of intelligent civilizations be attributed to the other universes (which exist, in accordance with multiverse theory)?
2) Study and analyze bubble theory of multiple universes.
3) Discuss the idea of fake universes and its possible scholarly repudiation. If there is a possibility of artificial intelligence that emulates multiverse, how can the virtual universes be distinguished from the genuine one? Is there a possibility of the fakeness of our Universe?
Suggested readings (understandable and available books):
1) Greene, B. the Elegant Universe. New York: W.W. Norton and Company Inc., 1999
2) Kaku, M. Hypespace. New York: Doubleday, 1994.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on expository essays.
- Review brief summary on expository essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for expository essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested expository essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for expository essay were split into three categories:
Reproductive health issues
In vitro fertilization
Abortion and public consciousness
The 20th century inventions
Monoverse v. multiverse
End of the world
Cyberspace of virtual reality
Privacy in the Cyberspace
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly