Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Deductive Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Deductive essay topics: Jack the Ripper: crimes and investigations
Jack the Ripper is extremely famous, yet symbolic figure that might point to serial killer, who committed terrifying crimes at the end of the 19th century, in 1888 in East London. The maniac's modus operandi terrified not merely ordinary Londoners, but also experienced policemen and investigators, who examined disfigured victims. The three main suspects, Melville Macnaghten, Severin Klosovski and Aaron Kosminski, in fact had no connection to the crimes, so the personality of the notorious murderer is still not known, whereas the scholars are still working on the crime and propose their hypotheses.
Major thesis statements:
1) The Ripper's manner and 'script' are today compared to the manners of mentally disabled criminals.
2) The most informative detail of the murders is the fact that all victims were sex workers.
3) Jack the Ripper is believed to commit five murders, but the factual numbers of crimes is still questionable due to the poor reports and media coverage.
4) The murderer's motives are still uncertain, but the experts in psychiatry hold that mentally ill criminals might kill without any evident reasons.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) The situation with public safety in 19th century London.
2) Places and time of the murders.
3) The best-known investigation results.
4) The actual number of victims and suspects.
1) Barbee, L. casebook. Jack the Ripper. Available online at: http://www.casebook.org/intro.html, 2005
2) Inquests. London Times, 24 Aug, 1888. Available online at: http://triumphpc.com, 2005
- Continue by reviewing some general information on deductive essays.
- Review brief summary on deductive essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for deductive essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested deductive essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for deductive essay were split into two categories:
The most notorious crimes
Jack the Ripper
Helmuth Schmidt, "American Bluebeard"
The fall of Communism
Soviet Union - the Red Empire
People's Republic of China
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly