Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Classification Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Classification essay topics: Infancy and childhood
Neonatal human development begins with birth, and the main stages, distinguished in the first two periods of human life span are: newborn (0-30 days), infant (1 month -1 year), toddler ( 1-4), elementary school age (5-8) and preadolescence (9-12). These periods are characterized by rapid physical and psychological development, formation of personality and primary experiences, and the initial development of logical apparatus.
Major thesis statements:
1) The first three stages can be viewed as a period of exploration, as newborns, infants and toddlers try to comprehend the world and their environments.
2) Elementary school age and preadolescence are characterized with the establishment of relationships and the development of human ability to understand others.
3) Newborns, infants and children actually need substantial care and adult authority; otherwise their development will be retarded.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) The sunrise of human uniqueness in middle childhood.
2) Child aggressiveness - which direction does it have? Which changes in nervous system does it demonstrate?
3) Assisted child development. Which skills the adult should train at each stage?
4) Child as a member of society (the development of social skills).
5) Language and motor development in infanthood and childhood.
Bornstein, M.H. and Cote, L.C. Acculturation and Parent-Child Relationships: Measurement and Development. Matwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2006.
Kochanska, G., Coy, K.C., Tjebkes, T.L. and Husarek, S.J. Individual differences in emotionality in infancy. Child Development, 69 (2), 375-390.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on classification essays.
- Review brief summary on classification essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for classification essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested classification essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for classification essay were split into two categories:
Character and personality
Human emotional intelligence
Periodization of human life span
Infancy and childhood
Adolescence and adulthood
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly