Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Annotated Bibliography Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Annotated bibliography topics: Prepare an annotated bibliography on 'Hiroshima: American viewpoint'
In the middle of the twentieth century, there was a considerable scientific breakthrough, associated with the discovery of the atomic bomb. The WWII created the need for new military technologies, which were tested almost immediately, and the case of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not an exception. Thus, the first atomic bomb, created in the United States, was used in 1945 in Japan, in order to attack the peaceful residents of the two aforementioned cities. The bombings took away almost two hundred thousands lives and are viewed nowadays as a national tragedy.
1) The bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are the consequence of the Pearl Harbor events, as American officials at all levels predicted new Japanese armed interventions and recommended the bombings vas a radical preventative measure.
2) A number of American scientists supported the idea of attacking the Japanese cities.
3) The bombings were a part of the American terror campaign against aggressive Japan, which took German side in WWII.
Primary issues to discuss.
1) How were the bombings planned and arranged?
2) Which values did Americans observe when attacking the Japanese cities?
3) Describe the consequences the bombings brought to the United States.
4) The impact of the attacks on American-Japanese relations.
1) Alperovitz, G. The Decision To Use the Atomic Bomb. University of North Carolina Press, 1995
2) Goralski, R. World War II Almanac 1931-1945. New York: G.P. Putman's Sons, 1981.
3) Young, R. Hiroshima: Fifty Years of Debate. New York: Dillon Press, 1994.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on annotated bibliography essays.
- Also, review additional topics for annotated bibliography essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested annotated bibliography essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for annotated bibliography essay were split into one category:
Hiroshima: American viewpoint
Current immigration policy in the US
Che Guevara's revolutionary activity'
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly