Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Public Speech Writing. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Public speech writing topics: Prepare a speech about glossophobia, or the fear of public speaking
Glossophobia, or the speech anxiety, affects more than 75 % of the world's population, so it is the most common phobia. Even such celebrities as Barbra Streisand and Peter Gabriel suffer from glossophobia. This phobia manifests itself when it is necessary to deliver a public speech or a concert and can be diagnosed by the following symptoms: intense anxiety before the verbal communication to the group, physical weakness or dizziness during the speech, avoidance of events, associated with the necessity to speak to a large group. Glossophobia refers to a psychological defense mechanism, as it signalizes the possibility of encountering the group's aggression.
1) Glossophobia is a comparatively insignificant disorder that might be easily managed.
2) Glossophobia is often mixed up with the lack of confidence in public.
3) The foundation of glossophobia is the subconscious "fight or flight reaction", or the state of vacillation.
Primary issues to discuss.
1) How can glossophobia be identified?
2) Can the phobia be inhibited or managed? Which techniques would you recommend?
3) Can glossophobia be associated with the overall lack of assertiveness in the personality?
4) Explain how glossophobia affects the person's life.
1) Huffington, A. On Becoming Fearless. Hachette Book Group, 2005.
2) Rothwell, J. In the Company of Others: An Introduction to Communication. New York: McGraw Hill, 2004.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on public speech writing.
- Also, review additional topics for public speech writing, including:
> brief description of the suggested public speech writing topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for public speech writing were split into one category:
Speech about glossophobia
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly