Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Persuasive Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Persuasive essay topics: Today's globalization is an aggressive Western expansion
Globalization is the growth of independence, integration and geographic mobility about world peoples, cultures and organizations. Political globalization is associated with spreading political power of certain countries over the world and the standardization of social and political decisions, including quality of life, and political structure of the government. This form of globalization has in fact determined the other aspects of the process: economic, cultural, social, industrial and so forth. Although bringing unquestionable use to third-world countries, globalization is notorious in terms of its negative impact on local cultures, traditions and mentalities in general.
Major thesis statements:
1) Globalization is in fact the main cause of Iraq war, so its main initiators should review their political course.
2) Globalization forms universal values of humanity, integrity and global unity, so it be extended.
3) Globalization activates economic development of third-world countries and allows them participating in global market competitions.
4) Globalization might finally lead to the usurpation of global power or the concentration of political influence over world community in the hands of few authoritarian figures.
5) Globalization is today being imposed, since few countries accept it voluntarily.
6) Globalism has already brought numerous positive results, such as the reduction of infant mortality and child labor, increase of life expectancy, humanization of political regimes and the improvement of political organization.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Which countries actually initiated globalization?
2) Global city: a product of globalization. Briefly describe the characteristics of global city and provide an expanded discussion of its one aspect of your choice. Are global cities similar in all states?
3) Do you view global consumerism as constructive or destructive tendency?
4) Why is globalization aggressive and forceful? Provide examples.
5) Which efforts should international organization make towards the deceleration of globalization?
Bardhan, B. Does Globalization Help or Hurt the World's Poor? Scientific American Magazine, April 2006. Available online at: http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa006&articleID=0004B7FD-C4E6-1421-84E683414B7F0101
- Continue by reviewing some general information on persuasive essays.
- Review brief summary on persuasive essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for persuasive essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested persuasive essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for persuasive essay were split into two categories:
Divorce vs. Domestic Violence
Career vs. Family
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly