Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Personal Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Personal essay topics: Describe your experiences in the following area: learning foreign languages
Although native language or mother tongue usually remains basic for individuals, there is a category of people, who wish to work abroad, immigrate or simply connect their profession with foreign languages and seek to become interpreters or translators. Anyway, foreign languages develop another cognition matrix in human consciousness, as it is known that different nations think in distinct directions and logical modes. This means, knowledge and skills, associated with language courses, never appear in vain, as they give an opportunity to dive both intellectually and psychologically into a different culture.
Major thesis statements:
1) Learning foreign languages is a long and difficult process that requires both inborn ability to comprehend and memorize and diligence.
2) Learning foreign languages is proved to enhance human cognitive apparatus and linguistic intelligences, so that the person becomes more articulate and communicative.
3) Although such experiences are not always satisfying, they unquestionably bring use for the further human development.
4) The most difficult task is to begin learning and comprehend the ABC of communication.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) When and where did you learn foreign languages? Why did you decide to attend such classes?
2) Which language did you learn? For which purposes did you need it?
3) How did you begin? Describe your attitude towards your teacher and student group.
4) Did you try to learn more about the people whose language you were learning? Did you find out any interesting information about them?
5) What kind of difficulties did you experience?
6) Did you seek to communicate with native speakers?
7) Assess your current level of proficiency in this language. Can you read newspapers, books and comprehend audio-information?
8) Assess the importance of this experience for you. Which conclusion have you drawn?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on personal essays.
- Review brief summary on personal essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for personal essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested personal essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for personal essay were split into two categories:
Analyze your actions
Most negative conduct
Most righteous act
Learning foreign languages
Your first dissertation
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly