Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Book analysis Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Book analysis topics: Ideas for business in the book "Fish!" by Stephen Lundin, Henry Paul and John Christensen
The book series titled 'Fish!' were written and compiled by three outstanding experts in managerial science: Stephen Lundin, Henry Paul and John Christensen. "Fish" provides the tools, which can be used by executives to motivate employers and lure customers. Not all of these ideas are new and ground-breaking, but the system of techniques, recommended by the authors, especially those related to the de-formalization and democratization of the environment, can be useful and workable in the area of retail trade.
1) The book suggests less formal attitude towards dress code, so that employees feel more relaxed and the work tension naturally disappears once they just put headphones into their ears and turn on their favorite music.
2) The authors imply that employee conformity and complete compliance are not necessary in terms of organizational environment, since the diversity of outlooks and views is likely to bring new ideas concerning the enhancement of organizational dynamics.
3) Lundin et al recommend that the process of service production and provision is made funny and interesting for both employee and customer.
4) The scholars state that managers are supposed to focus of interpersonal relationships and pay attention to creating conductive working atmosphere.
Primary issues to discuss.
1) Which characteristics of the fish market (from managerial perspective) do the authors distinguish?
2) In which ways is the harmonization of interpersonal relationships organized and managed in the book?
3) Which recommendations concerning employee motivation do the scholars provide?
Lundin, S., Paul, H. and Christensen, J. Fish! A remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results. Hyperion, 2000.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on book analysis essays.
- Also, review additional topics for book analysis essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested book analysis essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for book analysis essay were split into one category:
The Return of the Native
"Fish!" by Stephen Lundin
Twenty Years at Hull House
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly