Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Expository Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Expository essay topics: In vitro fertilization
In vitro fertilization is a technology that provides fertilization outside the female body and is therefore a chance for infertile families, who long to have children. This procedure is, however, quite costly and time-consuming, but it is still viewed as a last resort for families, in whose cases all conservative treatment techniques turned out a failure. Nevertheless, in vitro fertilization involves sex selection and related discrimination as well as the destruction of embryos, which appeared redundant material.
1) In vitro fertilization is an opportunity to enjoy parenthood.
2) In vitro fertilization bypasses the natural idea of conception and is therefore condemned by church.
3) Infertility is regarded as a disease, but its causes are not taken into account when performing in vitro fertilization.
4) Artificial fertilization should be prohibited for individuals aged over 50, as giving birth to the baby, they might experience health problems and in fail in the future to foster the child appropriately.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Official side of in vitro fertilization (documents, medical examinations).
2) The basic idea and principles of the procedure.
3) The bioethical side of in vitro fertilization and its possible threats.
4) Can destruction of embryos in the treatment course be viewed as analogy to abortion?
5) Can the creation of life in laboratory make an impact on the further child's development as an individual?
1) Barnett, B. Technology Raises Ethical Concerns. Network, 21(2), 2002. Available online at: http://www.fhi.org/en/RH/Pubs/Network/v21_2/NWvol21-2techandethics.htm
2) Kurinczuk, J. Safety Issues in Assisted Reproduction Technology. From Theory to Reality - Just What Are the Data Telling Us about ICSI Offspring Health and Future Fertility and Should We Be Concerned? Hum Reprod, 18(5), 2003: pp.935-931
- Continue by reviewing some general information on expository essays.
- Review brief summary on expository essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for expository essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested expository essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for expository essay were split into three categories:
Reproductive health issues
In vitro fertilization
Abortion and public consciousness
The 20th century inventions
Monoverse v. multiverse
End of the world
Cyberspace of virtual reality
Privacy in the Cyberspace
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly