Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Interview Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Interview essay topics: Female friendship
The impossibility of female friendship is a commonly shared stereotype, confirmed by human experiences over the last centuries. Nevertheless, the research in psychology suggests that women are more likely to have friendly relationship with a person of the same gender, as women are believed to be understanding, supportive and compassionate. On the other hand, human experiences, described in literature and media, show pessimistic statistics: women are more likely to plot against the individuals of the same sex, moreover - they are more likely to betray their female friends.
Major thesis statements:
1) Female friendship ends when the bosom pals fall in love with the same man.
2) Female friendship pursues the goal of social or emotional support, but the appeals for such support should be episodic or infrequent.
3) Female friendship develops female solidarity and mutual support - not only through sharing emotions, but also through mutual assistance or help.
4) Females are wise and penetrating enough to distinguish between real friends and rivals.
5) Friendship among females is important in formative years, or the period of socialization, but in adult life everyone seeks to satisfy their own interests.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Discuss the importance of female friendship with the respondent.
2) Ask about the respondent's positive and negative experiences, associated with female friendship.
3) Is female friendship supportive?
4) How long has the respondent's most reliable friendship been lasting?
5) Ask the respondent for the recommendations for women, who wish to remain friends for years.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on interview essays.
- Review brief summary on interview essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for interview essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested interview essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for interview essay were split into two categories:
Love and devotion to fatherland
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly