Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Pros and Cons Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Pros and cons essay topics: Family planning: pros and cons
Family planning is a comparatively new service that is provided by a number of medical and social work organizations. It is aimed at helping individuals give birth to really desired children that will be granted with happy and cloudless childhood lives. As a rule, family planning includes a careful discussion of the current economic, social and psychological atmosphere in the family with a competent specialist; contraception and health counseling, including all the necessary examinations and checks. However, it might be reduced to the termination of the already existing pregnancy. Thus, the public attitude towards family planning issues is ambivalent.
1) Family planning prepares would-be-parents for responsible and careful childrearing.
2) This service is merely a shield that covers numerous abortions.
3) Family planning is suitable, as individuals have an opportunity to receive health and fertility-related services in the same clinic or center.
4) In such overpopulated countries as India and China, family planning should become fundamental to the social policy.
Primary issues to discuss.
1) How do you understand the term "family planning"? What associations does it call up?
2) Does family planning actually increase the sense of responsibility in parents?
3) Can this service be viewed as cruel and compared to eugenics?
4) Which sub-services, related to family planning, would you like to remove or cancel?
1) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."Providing Family Planning Services". In: Family Planning Methods and Practice: Africa, 2nd edition. Atlanta, Georgia: United States Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Reproductive Health, 2000: 547-672.
2) Bertrand, J.T. Access, quality of care, and medical barriers in family planning programs. International Family Planning Perspectives 21.2 (June 1995):64-74.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on pros and cons essays.
- Also, review additional topics for pros and cons essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested pros and cons essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for pros and cons essay were split into one category:
Family planning: pros and cons
Felon voting: pros and cons
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly