Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Expository Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Expository essay topics: End of the world
End of the world is an umbrella term that refers to various issues, such as the ultimate fate of the universe, end of our planet or human civilization in particular. The true end of world, however, is viewed narrowly as the doom of human race, which might perish as a result of ecological cataclysm or anthropological, artificially initiated catastrophe. Most scientists consent to the forecast concerning 'humanity's suicide', or the expiration after the impact of so-called human factor: overpopulation, environmental pollution, infertility and so forth. As opposed to scientific prognoses, religious prophets keep informing about the dates of Armageddon - yet none of previously-foretold events occurred in reality.
Major thesis statements:
1) The end of human civilization coincides with the destruction of the Universe, since human race is intelligent enough to find appropriate solution for anthropologically initiated problems as well as for the end of planet Earth.
2) The most probably cause of the end of civilization is Third World War, which might begin at any time.
3) The end of the world is possible, but without the involvement of human factor - rather due to the sudden natural or cosmic catastrophe.
4) Cancer is believed to be understudied and barely-treated disease, so telomere theory is the most convincing and realistic approach to the end of the world.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Analyze overpopulation, dysgenics and third world war theories in details.
2) Discuss the demographic trends, predicted by scientists. Which trends, in your opinion, is more probable - overpopulation or the decline of human fertility?
3) The beliefs about the end of the world (eschatological ideas) in different world cultures.
4) When will the end of the world occur?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on expository essays.
- Review brief summary on expository essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for expository essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested expository essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for expository essay were split into three categories:
Reproductive health issues
In vitro fertilization
Abortion and public consciousness
The 20th century inventions
Monoverse v. multiverse
End of the world
Cyberspace of virtual reality
Privacy in the Cyberspace
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly