Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with 5-Paragraph Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
5-Paragraph Essay Topics: Is coca-cola safe?
In May 1886, Doctor John Pemberton, a pharmacist from Atlanta, Georgia, invented coca-cola formula in a three legged brass kettle in his backyard. The name for the new beverage was proposed by John Pemberton's book keeper Frank Robinson. The pharmacist business met difficulties immediately: the same year was signed by a prohibition law that persuaded the chemist and unsuccessful businessman Pemberton to change his 'brand's' name and alter the formula for his commonly-used nerve tonic and headache remedy, 'Pemberton's French Wine Coca', offered by a number of drug stores. Nowadays, this beverage is extremely popular among young people, yet its safety is challenged by scientists and healthcare specialists around the world.
1) Coca-cola contains caffeine that raises stamina and workability.
2) Coca-cola is known as an antidepressant.
3) The beverage contains carbonic acid and is therefore harmful for liver, stomach and intestine.
4) The 15-year research has proved that the consumption of coca-cola increases the probability of stomach ulcer.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Does coca-cola really affect human body?
2) Is the beverage likely to cause abdominal pain and indigestion?
3) Which impact can coca-cola make when consumed on an empty stomach?
4) Does this beverage influence the growth of children's teeth?
5) Should teenagers and children keep themselves from drinking this beverage?
1) Belasco, W. Appetite for Change: How the Counter Culture Took on the Food Industry, New York: Pantheon Books, 1988
2) Levenstein, H. Paradox of Plenty: A Social History of Eating in Modern America. New York: Oxford University Press, 1993
3) Pendergast, M. For God, Country and Coca Cola: The Unauthorized History of the Great American Soft Drink and the Company that Makes It. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1993
- Continue by reviewing some general information on 5-paragraph essays.
- Review brief summary on 5-paragraph essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for 5-paragraph essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested 5-paragraph essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for 5-paragraph essay were split into three categories:
Work and leisure
Leisure time in college years
Leisure v. work in adulthood
Food and nutrition
Is coca-cola safe?
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly