Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Observation Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Observation essay topics: A classroom in action
Although the U.S. education system provides practically equal level of secondary education, it creates different conditions in schools in terms of the duration of the lesson, the interior of classrooms, and other accommodations. A great variety of public school lessons involvesthe use of visual materials, slides, movies, graphs or tables, or a mere discussion or test work. Lessons are literally saturated with emotions, as they include not only logical components of interaction, but also those that are associated with feelings, perceptions, and creative ideas.
Major thesis statements:
1) The approximate time of intellectual and psychological activation is known to be between 10 and 11, so observation dominates over other classroom activities.
2) Literature lessons are usually more interesting and have more creative content than other lessons.
3) Ast each class includes active and passive students, it is important to describe the behaviors of both groups.
4) It is the environment that determines human ability to absorb information.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) How can you describe the atmosphere in the classroom? Is it conductive for hard intellectual work?
2) Focus on your sight and touch - how do you perceive the elements of exterior and interior?
3) Focus on the sound and describe the teacher's tone of voice and intonations.
4) Which aspects of the tutor's behavior are most remarkable/shocking in your view?
5) Are there many students in the classroom? Do they look interested in the lesson? How many pupils are really active and willing to participate in the discussion?
6) Is the discussion constructive? Does the teacher support diverse opinions?
7) Which recommendation concerning the enhancement of the interior would you propose?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on observation essays.
- Review brief summary on observation essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for observation essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested observation essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for observation essay were split into two categories:
A classroom in action
A short bus trip
Sports and activities
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly