Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Narrative Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Narrative essay topics: Write a short narrative about the problems arising between ageing children in their 50s and their old parent or parents, becoming increasingly more weak and helpless. The ending should be either negative or pessimistic
The age of 50 is an actual beginning of ageing, as irreversible changes occur in each person's body and psyche regardless of gender. Human values, identities and preferences are changing, and being consumed by the introspection and retrospection, individuals often forget about those who need their support the most - their old parents, who endure health problems, loneliness and whose relationships with their neighbors and friends are deteriorating. Unfortunately, their children and relatives often appear thankless and neglect their parents' vital need for communication and emotional help.
Major thesis statements:
1) Seniors often neglect their health problems, because their psychological emptiness appears more painful.
2) Solitude is proved to breed additional troubles with health state.
3) Although an adult individual is unquestionably independent, family attachments are always important, as this value cannot be sold or bought, but only developed and treasured through the life span.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) How will you introduce the characters? Ensure to highlight their main traits, emphasize them and develop the plot on this basis.
2) In which settings do the characters interact? How can the settings affect the growth of dissatisfaction or psychological pain?
3) Provide exact texts of all dialogues; be sure to include the details of the determinative conversation.
4) Think carefully on the ending of the story. How will you show that the behavior, showed by the younger generation, in inappropriate. Include moral components, so that the reader can learn from this fictitious experience.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on narrative essays.
- Review brief summary on narrative essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for narrative essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested narrative essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for narrative essay were split into two categories:
The most remarkable Christmas
Easter Day associations
Middle-age American family
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly