Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Annotated BibliographyEssays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Annotated bibliography topics: 'Che Guevara's life and revolutionary activity'
Ernesto Che Guevara, a Cuban socialist, was born in 1928. When studying medicine at the university, he traveled a lot around South America and examined the political situations in the countries, as well as the impoverished conditions, in which the local populations were living. Afterwards, he began to scrutinize the works of Marx and other prominent socialists and communists and developed his famous foco model of socialism. During the outburst of the 1956 revolution in Cuba, Che Guevara joined Castro's opposition and was soon appointed as the chief prosecutor, who dealt with counter-revolutionaries . In Bolivia, where he joined the guerilla movement, Guevara was executed in 1965 for the 'undermining" activities.
1) Guevara observed that social and economical inequality could be balanced only by revolutions.
2) Che Guevara is the author of numerous articles and books and guerilla warfare and military heritage.
3) As a chief prosecutor, Guevara released a number of political prisoners of the previous regime.
Primary issues to discuss.
1) How did Guevara develop himself as a theorist of revolution?
2) Explain the details of Guevara's condemnation.
3) Explore the basics of Guevara's approach to socialism.
4) The formation of Guevara's radical discontent with the existing power: student years.
1) Childs, M. "An Historical Critique of the Emergence and Evolution of Ernesto Che Guevara's Foco Theory. Journal of Latin American Studies", Vol. 27, No. 3 (Oct., 1995), pp. 593-624 .
2) Harris, R. "Reflections of Che Guevara's Legacy". Latin American Perspectives, Vol. 25, No. 4, Che Guevara and His Legacy (Jul., 1998), pp. 19-32.
3) Moreno, J. "Che Guevara on Guerilla Warfare: Doctrine, Practice and Evaluation. Comparative Studies in Society and History" , Vol. 12, No. 2 (Apr., 1970), pp. 114-133.
4) Trevizo, D. "Between Zapata and Che: A Comparison of Social Movement Success and Failure in Mexico and Cuba". Social Science History, Volume 30 (Summer 2006): 197-229.
- Continue by reviewing some general information on annotated bibliography essays.
- Also, review additional topics for annotated bibliography essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested annotated bibliography essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for annotated bibliography essay were split into one category:
Hiroshima: American viewpoint
Current immigration policy in the US
Che Guevara's revolutionary activity'
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly