Cause and Effect Essay Topics
Custom Essay provides its customers with high-quality writing help 24
hours a day and 7 days a week. We are proud to provide professional,
original and authentic services to hundreds of customers from 55
countries of the world. We are concentrated on continuous perfection
of our services and absolute customer satisfaction and we hope that
current Essay Topics will become a useful tool for our valued customers.
Thank you for staying with us!
Cause and Effect Essay Topics
Cause and effect writing is purposed to give reasons and explanations for behavior,
events or conditions. Cause and effect essay should be started by statement of event
or condition that is going to be discussed. The following part of the essay should
contain ideas about its causes or effects. It is reasonable to use a table or diagram
to systemize the selected causes and effects to check if there are any faulty conclusions
(cause-and-effect relationship is not correct, or unclear and illogical).
The following signal words are typical for cause and effect essay:
Cause and Effect
as a result
Level of Importance
Level of Certainty
Sample topics for cause and effect essay:
1. Describe the effects of stress on you.
2. Do good grades guarantee future success?
3. Does music improve learning?
4. How back pain affects a person's life?
5. How can one individual have an effect on the environment?
6. Is mass media a reflection of society's problems or is it a primary cause of these problems? Should television cameras be allowed in the court room?
7. What are the causes of educational successes/failures?
8. What are the effects of computer on the quality of your writing?
9. What are the effects of illiteracy?
10. What are the effects of overcrowding?
11. What are the effects of poverty/wealth/beauty/ugliness?
12. What are the effects of television on everyday habits?
13. What are the physical effects of malice?
14. What are the signs of depression and how to prevent/treat it?
15. What are the typical causes of poor behavior in the classroom?
16. What caused your favorite hero to act as he/she did?
17. What caused your favorite writer write the way he/she did?
18. What effect has the automobile had on the American society?
19. What influence do you have over your friends and/or family?
20. What is the influence of the United Nations in the world today?
21. What is the value of having a hobby?
22. What were the causes of the WWII?
23. What were the effects of space exploration on American education?
24. What were the effects of the Civil War?
25. Which is more of an influence on a person's life - environment or genetics?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on cause and effect essays.
- Also, review additional topics for cause and effect essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested cause and effect essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for cause and effect essay were split into two categories:
Radical debates - discussing the effects of controversial issues:
The insanity defense principle
Economic problems - explaining the effects of economic problems on the society:
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly