Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Persuasive Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Persuasive essay topics: Career is more important than family, so women should primarily seek to realize themselves as competent specialists
Contemporary women are often forced to choose between career and motherhood. On the one hand, she should learn independence, so that she is able to take care of herself and her child if the marriage appears unsuccessful. On the other hand, female reproductive period is limited, which means, the most favorable age of motherhood is between 24 and 20, the most productive years in terms of career-making. The third alternative, reconciling work and family, is the combination of motherhood and career-making, but the applicability of this decision is still questioned by a number of critics.
Major thesis statements:
1) Women should not combine maternal and job responsibilities, since the quality of performance will be negatively affected.
2) Females and males have equal opportunities, so the woman should be oriented to self-actualization, primarily - in career.
3) Female biological function is reproduction, so she should first and foremost devote herself to creating comfortable family environment.
4) Motherhood can be viewed as creative profession, moreover - practically all females are able to find themselves in child upbringing, instead of enduring job tensions.
5) Woman's choice between career and family is in fact her spouse's decision, so that female should show traditional obedience in this aspect.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Which aspect of life is more likely to bring happiness to a female - family or career? Explain.
2) Is the choice between career and family an exceptionally female spouse's decision? Who else, in your opinion, should participate in decision-making?
3) Poor success in family life is much more disrupting than an unhappy career, since the individual can change their job at any time. Can we logically assume that successful family life is much more enjoyable than fruitful career-making?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on persuasive essays.
- Review brief summary on persuasive essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for persuasive essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested persuasive essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for persuasive essay were split into two categories:
Divorce vs. Domestic Violence
Career vs. Family
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly