Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Narrative Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Narrative essay topics: Write a short story, describing an episode from the life of middle-age American family with a teenage child
Nowadays, there is a number of families that plan only one child for certain reasons: economic problems, fear of personal incompetence in the upbringing of children or the wish to provide the only child with the maximum of love, care and attention. Only children therefore grow into egoistic teenagers, who often neglect their parents' personal intentions or plans and demand instead of asking or merely dreaming. Adolescent are often cruel, especially boys, due to the grows of psychological aggression, whereas girls become more reserved with parents and might fall under the negative influence of a youth subculture.
Major thesis statements:
1) Teenagers often joke cruelly when being with parents.
2) The major problem all parents face is inability to remember themselves in the period of adolescence.
3) Generation gap results in numerous misunderstanding on the daily basis - e.g. in such banal issue as the division of domestic duties.
4) Generation gap might result in the adolescent's explicit and notable protest, even in the flight from home.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) In which settings does the episode take place?
2) Describe the atmosphere in the family and the currents moods of its members.
3) Give the exact basis of the conflict. Does it begin from important or minor details?
4) In which way do the members interact? Highlight the child's egoism and unwillingness to accept the others' interests.
5) The impact of the conflict. Describe each member's reaction. Will you introduce new characters at this stage? In which way do they intervene?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on narrative essays.
- Review brief summary on narrative essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for narrative essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested narrative essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for narrative essay were split into two categories:
The most remarkable Christmas
Easter Day associations
Middle-age American family
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly