Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Deductive Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Deductive essay topics: Helmuth Schmidt, "American Bluebeard"
Helmuth Schmidt is one of the most infamous serial killers, as he organized his crimes very carefully and thoroughly. He sent his personal ads to newspapers and therefore lured lonely females into fatal relationship. The majority of his victims were immigrants, who sought a sort of sponsorship. In 1918, the murderer was caught in Royal Oak, Michigan and first charged with the slaughter of one woman, but the investigator managed to prove his responsibility for the violent death of 30 other females, so that Schmidt was sentenced to the capital punishment. The serial killer finally committed suicide in the prison.
Major thesis statements:
1) The motives for the murders were unclear, as since the killer had no financial interests, but rather killed immigrants for certain personal reasons.
2) If the killer had been tested for mental health stability today, he would probably have been declared insane or mentally handicapped.
3) Criminologists argue that Schmidt killed his victims for fun or excitement because of certain genetic predisposition.
4) The number of Schmidt's victims is still being revised.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Serial killer as psychological and psychiatric phenomena.
2) Why did the maniac prefer immigrant women?
3) The process of investigation. Explain how the policemen noted that the Schmidt was accountable for the other 30 slaughters?
4) Why did he commit suicide? Was the killer mentally ill?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on deductive essays.
- Review brief summary on deductive essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for deductive essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested deductive essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for deductive essay were split into two categories:
The most notorious crimes
Jack the Ripper
Helmuth Schmidt, "American Bluebeard"
The fall of Communism
Soviet Union - the Red Empire
People's Republic of China
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly