Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Classification Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Classification essay topics: Adolescence and adulthood
Adolescence and adulthood are the most productive periods in human life course, as they correlate with self-establishment and numerous personal achievements. Adulthood is divided into several stages, which demonstrate corresponding changes in human worldview: young adult (18-25), early adult (25-39), middle age (40-65) and senior (65+). Individual life span ends with death, and the duration of human life actually determined by various factors: from inheritance to lifestyle, habits and profession.
Major thesis statements:
1) Adolescence is a period, signed by self-establishment and the formation of self-esteem.
2) Adolescence is a period of psychological and sexual maturation, so this time is hardest for both teenagers and their parents.
3) Adulthood is characterized by the discontinuation of physical growth, but psychological and spiritual growth is particularly intensive, especially in young adults.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Developmental and age crises in adolescence and adulthood.
2) Remember yourself in teenage years and determine whether all adolescents are rebels and deviants.
3) Value systems in adolescence and adulthood (the progress of social and personal values).
4) Why do young adults appear incapable of dealing with teenagers, although the disparity in years is quite small?
5) In legal terms, adulthood begins at the age of 18. Are individuals able to take the responsibility for their actions at this age?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on classification essays.
- Review brief summary on classification essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for classification essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested classification essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for classification essay were split into two categories:
Character and personality
Human emotional intelligence
Periodization of human life span
Infancy and childhood
Adolescence and adulthood
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly