Custom Essay is providing qualified assistance with Expository Essays. Please, learn more about
our service in this quick guide:
Expository essay topics: Abortion and its image in public consciousness
Abortion is the termination of pregnancy that seems a solution of social, health and economic problems, faced by females. Historically, abortion was positioned as a necessity, but the earliest Hippocrates' ethics clearly insisted on the avoidance of such manipulation for healthcare specialists. The views of abortion have changed until the ancient times, but the controversy over the ethical permissibility of physician-assisted termination of pregnancy. In most U.S. states this medical manipulation is a legal option, whereas certain restraints still exist: in some localities it is permissible in case of fetus pathology or maternal health threat.
Major thesis statements:
1) Abortion is a murder of unborn, so it should be legally addressed in accordance with this statement.
2) Termination of pregnancy is simply an elimination of social or potential social or economic burden.
3) Abortion cannot be viewed as a murder, as an unborn child is not actually a human being.
4) Abortion is dangerous for woman's health, so the related legislation should provide more detailed description of acceptable cases.
Primary issues to discuss:
1) Is an unborn child an independent being? Consider both religious and medical perspectives.
2) Abortion as a health risk: possible side effects and complications.
3) Public attitudes towards abortion. Is it socially approved? Discuss the development of middle-class values and the changes in societal perceptions of abortion.
4) Can the use of emergency contraception be viewed as abortion?
5) Is decision concerning abortion is purely woman's responsibility or should it be made jointly with the prospective father?
- Continue by reviewing some general information on expository essays.
- Review brief summary on expository essay topics.
- Also, review additional topics for expository essays, including:
> brief description of the suggested expository essay topic;
> possible thesis statements for the essay;
> primary issues that can be discussed in the essay;
> some readings and sources suggested by our writers for the topic.
Selected topics for expository essay were split into three categories:
Reproductive health issues
In vitro fertilization
Abortion and public consciousness
The 20th century inventions
Monoverse v. multiverse
End of the world
Cyberspace of virtual reality
Privacy in the Cyberspace
Still uncertain about further steps with your essay or other writing assignment?
Let our professional writers assist you with this burden. Please, read about our
, open a quality issue ticket
Essay support system
place an order
to get customized solution
that fits exactly